Mint or pudina chutney is a spicy dip made from mint leaves. It is one of the most popular chutneys around, as it can be served with any food. It is an extremely flavorful condiment, and is served in small quantities.
- ½ cup mint leaves (pudina)
- ¼ cup coriander leaves
- 1 ½ tbsp. onion cut into slices
- 2 green chilies
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt or as per your taste
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 or 3 tbsp curd
- Wash mint, coriander, onion and green chilli.
- Put all the ingredients along with water and curd into your blender and grind them into a fine paste.
- Serve with any snack or main course.
Serving Size: 2
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- You can add ½ tomato also in this chutney.
- You may put raw mango instead of lemon juice.
- If you like, add 2 flakes of garlic too.
- Number of green chilies can be increased as per taste.