Christmas calls for festivities and sweet treats, and what better way to feel Christmas-y than with chocolate. These choco bombs have peanut butter, maple syrup, almond flour and other sinfully delicious ingredients that’ll make you go wow! They’re easy to make and perfect to be served to guests. So don’t waste another minute in thinking what you’re plating up as dessert this festive season!
- Peanut butter 1 cup
- Dark chocolate chips 3/4 cup
- Maple syrup 4 tablespoons
- Coconut flour 2 – 3 tablespoons
- Rice crisp cereal 6 tablespoons
- Salt To taste
- Coconut oil 1/2 tablespoon
- Put peanut butter in a large bowl and add the maple syrup. Whisk vigorously for about a minute.
- Add the coconut flour and stir again. Take care not to let the mixture dry up. If it tends to go dry, add more maple syrup.
- Now add the cereal and salt. Stir and then shape the mixture into small balls and place on a tray.
- Place a deep saucepan over low heat and add the coconut oil in it. Also add the chocolate chips and keep stirring until the chocolate melts. Once the chocolate melts completely, remove the pan from the heat.
- Line a tray with parchment paper. Dip each peanut butter ball into melted chocolate, drip off any excess and place the coated ball on the tray lined with parchment paper.
- Place the tray in the freezer for 8 – 10 minutes. If you want, remove the tray from the freezer and dip the balls in any leftover melted chocolate once more. Replace the tray in the freezer for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and serve!
Preparation Time: 40 minutes
Serves: 20 choco-bombs