Refreshing appetizer dip, this minty avocado dip tastes good with fried as well as baked snacks and goes equally well with plain old nacho chips. Making it is a 5 minute task and it is perfect to be served to family, friends and guests. (adapted from myrecipes.com)
- Avocado, peeled,pitted, & cut into chunks 1
- Fresh mint leaves, divided & sliced 1/4 cup
- Yogurt (Curd) 1 cup
- Fresh lime juice 1 teaspoon
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Olive oil 1 tablespoon
- Mash the avocado, yogurt, lime juice, and salt together until creamy. You may use an electric masher / beater for the purpose or even a grinder set to low.
- Add 3 tablespoons mint leaves and drizzle the oil.
- Give the dip another mix to combine all flavors perfectly.
- Top with remaining mint leaves and serve.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Serves: 1/4 cup