Do you love salsa sauce but only depend on a readymade one. Have you ever wondered how to make delicious salsa sauce or dip at home to go with salads or plain good nachos? If the answer to those questions is yes, well, you’re in luck coz we’ve got a great salsa sauce recipe for you that will blow your senses away. Whip up restaurant quality salsa sauce at home with this easy recipe.
- Ripe tomatoes 3 large
- Onion 1 large
- Fresh Coriander (Cilantro) ½ bunch
- Green chilies 3 – 4 large
- Garlic 1 – 2 cloves
- Cumin powder ¼ teaspoon
- Salt To taste
- Sugar 1/3 teaspoon
- Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
- Vinegar (optional) If required
- Water (optional) If required
- Combine everything in a grinder or food processor and grind until smooth.
- If the mixture gets too thick, add a few drops of vinegar or water and pulse again to desired consistency.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and enjoy with nachos or tortilla chips. You can also store the sauce in a glass bottle and use when required.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 3 – 4