Garlic Bread is one of those all time favorite snacks which can make you salivate just with its name. A golden brown crust flavored with fresh oregano and delicious Parmesan cheese, coupled with the beautiful aroma of garlic make this delicacy a pure delight! Read on to discover an extremely easy way to make Parmesan Garlic bread at home.
- Bread of your choice, thinly sliced 1/2 a loaf
- Grated Parmesan cheese 1/2 cup
- Green chilies, finely chopped 2 small
- Garlic paste (without chunks) 1/2 teaspoon
- Dried oregano 1/2 teaspoon
- Dried thyme 1/2 teaspoon
- Dried parsley 1/2 teaspoon
- Mayonnaise 2 tablespoons
- Salt and ground Black pepper To taste
- Red Chili flakes To sprinkle on top
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine everything except the bread. If the mixture is too crumbly, add more mayonnaise (or you could do so if you just love mayonnaise!).
- Evenly spread the mixture over the bread slices and arrange them on a baking sheet
- Bake in an oven preheated to 350˚ F until the cheese melts and turns light brown in color.
- Sprinkle some oregano and red chili flakes on top and enjoy warm!
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Servings – 6