Mayonnaise, tomatoes, onions and bell pepper grilled within hearty bread slices, this vegetable sandwich is a quick-fix recipe to kill hunger pangs. Perfect for breakfast or even evening snack, these sandwiches are very delicious and easy to make with easily available ingredients.
- Bread slices 4
- Mayonnaise 1 tablespoon
- Tomato, deseeded and chopped 1
- Green bell pepper, chopped ¾
- Onion, chopped 1
- Salt To taste
- Black pepper powder ¼ teaspoon
- Combine the capsicum, onion, tomato and mayonnaise in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Switch on the sandwich griller to preheat.
- Spread a layer of the mayo and vegetables mixture on one bread slice and cover it with the other slice. Repeat for the other 2 slices.
- Place the two sets of sandwiches in preheated sandwich griller.
- Close the lid and grill till done.
- Bring out the grilled sandwiches and cut each into two halves.
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve hot.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes