Salads are evergreen and you don’t need to be a chef to make them. Just a little creativity and a knack for flavors, and you can turn chopped veggies into a beautiful, tasteful salad. That holds true for this easy beetroot salad recipe. With 3 main ingredients, this salad is sure to bring in a burst of freshness to your meals.
- Fresh Beetroots, peeled & chopped 2 large
- Chickpeas, boiled 1 cup
- Cottage cheese (Paneer) 150 gms
- Onion, finely chopped 1 medium
- Chat masala or Salt To taste
- Vinegar 1 tablespoon
- Salad leaves (optional)
- Combine the boiled chickpeas, chopped onion and beetroots in a large bowl.
Tip: You may boil or cook the beetroots before adding them to the salad if you like. Generally, they taste best when raw.
- Sprinkle chat masala or salt over the salad and drizzle the vinegar.
- Toss the salad to coat with the dressing.
- In a serving bowl, arrange salad leaves at the bottom and spoon out the salad in the middle.
- Crumble the cottage cheese on top. Serve!
Preparation Time: 15 minutes