Who doesn’t love corn! I, for one, absolutely adore them. They’re so juicy, sweet and open-to-interpretation. You can boil them, steam them, or add them to salads and veggies for a nice meal. Today, I’m sharing a super-easy recipe for corns that needs minimum preparation and very less ingredients but tastes amazing. Check it out!
- 4 cups Frozen Corn
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Put a pan on medium-high heat and add butter to it. Once it melts, add the corn and saute for about 5 minutes or until properly cooked.
- Add the salt, pepper, cream, and cheese and mix thoroughly.
- Lower the heat and let the dish simmer for 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat off, cover the pan, and let the corn stand for 5 more minutes to allow the flavor to soak in.
- Toss, transfer to a serving dish, garnish with more cheese and serve.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes