I love corn and I love Nachos; so I brought them together with a unique dressing to create this delectable mouth-watering treat that’s super easy to make and a different dish to serve. This corn-nacho chat is just one of the many sweet-and-spicy quick snacks Indians love. But now you don’t need to go to a road-side vendor to have them. This chat can easily be made at home with simple ingredients.
- Sweet Corn 1 cup
- Nachos 1 packet
- Onion, finely chopped 1 medium
- Tomato, finely chopped 1 medium
- Salsa sauce 1 tablespoon
- Mayonnaise 1 tablespoon
- Salt To taste
- Chat masala ½ teaspoon
- Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
- Combine the salsa, mayonnaise, salt and chat masala in a bowl.
Tip: You can use readymade salsa sauce or a homemade one. Click here for an easy recipe to make restaurant style salsa sauce at home.
- Add the chopped onion and tomato to this dressing.
- Now add corn and with your hands crush some nachos into as well. Mix everything with a spoon.
- Drizzle lemon juice over the chat, check and adjust seasonings and finally mix again.
- In a serving bowl arrange unbroken nachos at the sides and then spoon in the chat in the center.
- Top with some more unbroken nachos and a bit of salsa sauce. Serve immediately.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes