Soups are comfort food for the winters. I for one can never get enough of soups. Here’s an amazing recipe to make quick a delicious Corn-Cream-Tomato soup that you and your family will absolutely love.
- Creamed corn 1 cup
- Skim or low fat milk 1 cup
- Diced tomatoes 1 cup
- Onion, minced 1/2 medium
- Garlic, minced 3 cloves
- Green onion stalks, chopped 3 – 4
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Salt and pepper To taste
- Put a pot on medium heat with olive oil. Once the oil is hot, add onion and garlic and cook until transparent.
- Add diced tomatoes and cook for about 3 minutes until combined well with onion/garlic mixture.
- Now add the creamed corn and milk. Stir to combine evenly and then slowly bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, add green onions and season with salt/pepper.
- Cook for about 5 minutes until the soup is well combined.
- Serve warm.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 2 – 3