Fruit salads are awesome for 2 reasons – they’re beautiful to look at and they’re ultra refreshing in taste. You don’t need a lot of complicated ingredients to toss up this chopped pear & pomegranate salad. Just fresh pears and pomegranates with choice of other salad veggies and a little bit of magic! Perfect to be served at Sunday brunches or informal lunches.
- Pomegranate arils 1 cup
- Pear, chopped 2 cups
- Onion, finely chopped 1/4 cup
- Cilantro, finely chopped 1/4 cup
- Lime, juiced 1
- Salt To taste
- Combine the onion, pear, and pomegranate in a large bowl.
- Mix the salt and lime juice in a small bowl. Drizzle over the salad.
- Also add the chopped cilantro. Toss everything to combine.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes. Serve.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 2 – 3