If you are looking for an easy, no-cook and make-ahead appetizer for you upcoming cocktail party, then look no further, because these super-tasty skewers are your perfect choice. Fresh tomatoes, mozzarella and basil are a classic combination for a salad, that epitomizes easy-living, Italian style and putting it on a stick is even an easier way for your guests to enjoy it. Also, these cherry tomatoes, mozzarella and basil sticks ensure a perfect ration tomato to cheese to basil. On the plus side, it’s also vegetarian and gluten-free. That being said, this is a great way to serve cherry tomato-mozzarella-basil salad and it is truly a crowd-pleaser.
- Bocconcini (small mozzarella balls) 8
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Chopped fresh Parsley 2 tablespoons
- Oregano 1 tablespoon
- Cherry Tomatoes 16 small
- Fresh basil leaves 48
- Slice the bocconcini into thirds and put them in a bowl along with the olive oil, parsley, oregano and black pepper. Stir the mixture.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Thread each tomato half on a skewer or toothpick, followed by basil leaf, bocconcini, basil and another tomato half.
- Repeat the threading process with the remaining ingredients.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 0
To know more about Viktor, visit fashioncorner.net