When the stomach growls but you’ve got to rush, whip up these amazing sandwiches for the family. Onions, capsicum, corn tossed in a creamy dressing and grilled between your favorite bread slices, these Capsi-Corn sandwiches are sure to bring color and taste to your evening snack time. Your kids will love them and so will your tummy!
- Onion, finely chopped 1 medium
- Capsicum, chopped 1 medium
- Sweet Corn 2 tablespoons
- Mayonnaise 1 tablespoon
- Caesar Dressing 1 tablespoon
- Salt and Black Pepper To taste
- Bread Slices 4 – 6
- Butter, room temperature 2 tablespoons
- Sandwich Griller
- Pizza Cutter
- Combine the chopped onion, capsicum and corn in a bowl and add the mayonnaise and Caesar dressing.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste and mix everything.
- Apply the filling on a bread slice and cover with another slice.
- Preheat the sandwich griller and spread a little butter on one outer surface of the sandwich.
- Place the sandwich on the heated sandwich griller, buttered side down, and then spread a little butter on the upper surface too.
- Close the lid of the griller and let the sandwiches grill to desired crunchiness.
- Remove from the griller, cut into half using a pizza cutter and serve hot.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 2 – 3