Bruschetta is a classic Italian appetizer that can be prepared in just a few minutes and enjoyed anytime of the year. If you’ve got 15 minutes to spare and you’re looking for a tasty appetizer to capture the flavors of pesto, goat cheese, pepper and olive oil and to impress the guests at your party, then this recipe is the answer for you. Seriously, it couldn’t be easier to prepare. It’s perfect to start off your favorite Italian meal, so you’ll definitely surprise your guests. This simple to make, delicious and low-guilt snack is a true crowd-pleaser. Enjoy!
- French bread stick or Italian loaf
- Goat cheese
- Olive oil
- Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Cut a large French bread stick or Italian loaf into 1cm (1/2 inch) slices. Brush the slices with olive oil on both sides and put them in the oven. Bake until golden on both sides.
- Spread pesto and goat cheese and also sprinkle some black pepper on top of every slice.
- Put the slices in a frying pan and bake them for 10 minutes or until the top of the cheese gets some brown color.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
To know more about Viktor, please click here.