A refreshing twist to the evergreen fruit-veggie combo, the ABC salad tastefully combines Apple, Banana and Cucumber. Dressed in a lemony dressing, making this salad is a 10 minute job; and it’s mouth-watering too! This salad is a perfect fit for kids!
Ingredients for ABC Salad
- 1 medium Red Apple
- 1 small Ripe Banana
- 1 small and thin Cucumber
- 2 – 3 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- Salt, To Taste
- Chop the apple, banana and cucumber into bite sized pieces.
- Combine the lemon juice and salt in a small bowl.
- Place all chopped items in a mixing bowl and drizzle the dressing over them.
- Toss to coat the salad with the dressing and then transfer it to a serving bowl.
- Place the bowl in the fridge for 5 – 10 minutes. Serve cold!
Tip: You could choose to peel the apple and cucumber or use them as it is. Using them with the outer skin would give the salad more color. However, do ensure you wash them very thoroughly if doing so.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes (excluding refrigeration time)
Servings: 1 – 2