There’s hardly a soul who doesn’t love pasta! Plus it’s a dish versatile enough to be adapted to different tastes and preferences. Here’s an extremely easy and supremely delicious variety of pasta. Thick white sauce containing hearty pieces of mushroom and the beautiful aroma of garlic, this pasta is one you’d definitely want to try!
- Bow Pasta 1 medium pack
- Fresh sliced mushrooms 1 – 1/2 cups
- Cream of mushroom soup, condensed 1 can
- Onion, chopped 1/2 cup
- Garlic cloves, chopped 4
- Milk 1/3 cup
- Butter 4 tablespoons
- Salt and ground Black Pepper To taste
- Boil the pasta to desired softness. Then drain it over a sieve and rinse with cold water.
- Add the butter to a deep pan over medium heat. Let it melt completely but don’t over heat it.
- As soon as the butter melts, add the chopped onions and garlic to it. Stir and let them cook for a few minutes.
- Once you can smell the garlic, add the mushrooms to the pan. Stir everything and cook until the mushrooms become tender.
- Pour in the cream of mushroom soup and stir gently.
Tip: You could use cream of chicken soup here as well if you’re not a strict vegetarian.
- Pour in the milk and mix everything well. Simmer the flame and let the sauce thicken up a bit. Keep stirring occasionally.
- Add the boiled pasta to the pan and stir everything.
- Check to see if the pasta needs more seasoning, though the soup would have sufficed. If needed, sprinkle some and stir.
- Pour out the thick sauce and pasta into serving dishes and serve immediately.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes