A readymade sauce, a handful of simple ingredients from your kitchen and some creativity, that’s all you need to whip up an awesomely delicious meal that’s quick to make and pleasing to the senses. This Easy Tangy Chicken recipe follows the same mantra. It’s ready in under 25 minutes and proves to be a hearty meal for the entire family. Try it quickly and let us know how it turned out!
- Cooked chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces 350 gms
- Mango salsa 450 gms
- Butter beans, drained and rinsed (optional) 1 cup
- Frozen corn 2 cups
- Lime 1
- Rice For serving
- Cilantro, chopped For garnish
- Spray a non-stick pan with cooking spray and place it over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and heat for a couple of minutes.
- Thaw the frozen corn and wash it with clean water.
- Add the mango salsa, corn, and butter beans, and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, spread out cooked rice on a serving plate and top it with the cooked tangy chicken.
- Squeeze lime juice on top and sprinkle with chopped cilantro. Serve hot!
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 5 – 6