Eggs for breakfast = healthy + tummy filled + delicious! Scrambled eggs are one of my kid’s favorites. There are numerous ways to make scrambled eggs. With milk, with cheese and more. What I like best about eggs is that they’re easy and quick to make, adapt well to any recipe and make for a filling meal. If you can’t figure out what to have for breakfast, give scrambled eggs n toast a try!
- Eggs 4
- Milk ¼ cup
- Parmesan cheese, grated ¼ cup
- Freshly ground black pepper For seasoning
- Toasts or toasted bread 2 – 4
- Butter 1 tablespoon
- Crack eggs in a bowl. Add milk and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Whisk to combine all well. If you’re not using cheese, add some salt, else no need.
- Melt butter in a frying pan on low medium heat. Pour in egg solution and let it spread all around.
- After 10 – 20 seconds slide a flat spatula through eggs crosswise while scrubbing the base of pan. Leave it for another 10 – 20 seconds and then start folding it over. Do it after 10 seconds again and so on until the eggs are well crumbled and set.
- Keep the heat to low or low medium only while cooking scrambled eggs, do not burn or over cook.
- Sprinkle the grated Parmesan and fold the scrambled eggs once again so that Parmesan is melted and wraps around eggs.
- Transfer onto serving platter over toasted bread slices or with toasts at side. Serve hot.
- Tip: You may sprinkle thyme, parsley or chives over the eggs before serving.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes