There’s nothing more refreshing than a glass of juice, and when it’s a combination of multiple flavors, its just the best! As the name suggests, this mocktail contains Pineapple and Apple juice along with a hint of grape juice and honey. It’s a burst of different tastes within the mouth that will fill you up with energy in an instant. Try it today!
- Pineapple juice, freshly squeezed 2 cups
- Apple juice, freshly squeezed 1 cup
- Grape juice, freshly squeezed 1 tablespoon
- Honey 1 tablespoon
- Water 2/3 cup
- Sugar (optional) 1 tablespoon
- Crushed Ice (optional)
Note: You can use ready-made juice too but fresh juice tastes the best and is healthier.
- Put all the juices, honey and water in a blender until smooth. The resultant will be a frothy combination.
- Taste it and add sugar if required. If the mocktail is too thick, add some more water and blend again.
- Pour out little amounts of the mocktail through a thin wire sieve to filter out fruit particles and froth.
- Put some crushed ice in a serving glass if desired and transfer the mocktail to it.
- Garnish with cut grapes, apples and pineapple. Serve immediately.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 2 – 3