This Peach Lemonade is a perfect fit for the kind of thirst where you wish to have something chilled and refreshing that’s sweet and tangy but not too sweet or too tangy! Ideal to be served as a welcome drink to guests or as a casual beverage on a lazy Sunday brunch. Try it, you’ll love it.
- 2 cups chopped Peaches
- 1 peach cut into 8 wedges
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 4 cups Ice
- 4 cups water
- Put a saucepan over medium heat and add water, chopped peaches and sugar to it.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and then reduce heat. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool down. Then pour it in a blender.
- When the mixture has cooled down, blend it until smooth. Pour into a large pitcher and refrigerate for at least four hours.
- Press peach mixture through a sieve over a bowl, reserving liquid and discarding any solids.
- Stir in lemon juice. Serve over ice with a peach wedge.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes (excluding time needed to cool)