Fruits galore! That’s the mantra behind this vibrant and tasteful mocktail. Healthy, eye-catching and bursts of freshness make the Fruity Burst a drink you won’t be able to resist. And the best part is, if you increase the quantity of fruits in it, it can turn into a welcome drink / appetizer as well. Perfect for kids and family get togethers.
- Apple juice 2 cups
- Lime juice 1 tablespoon
- Orange or lemon zest, grated ½ teaspoon
- Cinnamon sticks of 3 inch length 2
- Sugar (optional) 1 tablespoon
- Various fruits of your choice 4 cups
- Put a small saucepan on medium heat with apple juice, lime juice, zest and cinnamon sticks in it. Also add in sugar if you like to make it extra sweet.
- Bring to a boil stirring occasionally then reduce heat to simmer for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat, pick out and discard cinnamon sticks. Let it cool to room temperature.
- Peel and core fruits if you are using seeded fruits. Then chop them into bite size cubes.
Tip: You may use canned or fresh seasonal fruits
- Combine all fruits in a large bowl and pour the cooled apple juice mixture over them, toss to coat all pieces well.
- Divide into serving bowls or short glasses and serve.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes