A glass of fresh lime or lemon soda gives a heavenly experience on a hot summer day. Lime juice with sugar and salt gives instant energy along with freshness. It also helps in compensating the loss of salts and sugar in body caused by sweat discharge during summers. It is advised to be given to patients suffering from diarrhea.
- Fresh Lemons 2
- Sugar 4 teaspoons
- Salt ¼ teaspoon or more
- Black pepper ¼ teaspoon
- Club soda As required
- Water 1 cup
- Black salt ¼ teaspoon
- Crushed ice 1 cup
- Few fresh mint leaves For garnish
- Dissolve sugar in water.
- Squeeze both of the lemons in a small bowl.
- Take two long glasses and put crushed ice in them.
- Divide and pour sugar syrup in both of the glasses. Add lime juice, salt, pepper and black salt.
- Add soda to the glasses, garnish with mint leaves and lemon wedges. Stir with a stirrer, serve immediately.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes