Ever visit a coffee shop for a delicious, melt-in-the-mouth brownie and wonder if you could have it all the time? I know I have! Well, now you don’t just have to wonder, you can actually make luscious brownies at home quickly and super easily. All you need are 3 core ingredients and an oven, and you’ll be good to go. Check out our easy Nutella Brownie recipe!
- Nutella Chocolate Spread 1 +1\4 cup
- Eggs 2
- All purpose flour (or Maida) 1\2 cup
- Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Add the nutella and then the flour. Combine using cut-and-fold method into a smooth batter.
- Pour into a baking pan and bake for 30 minutes at 175 degrees C.
- Remove from oven when done and allow to cool completely for about half an hour.
- Cut into bite-sized chunks and serve!
Note: You can add some chopped nuts to the brownie mixture to give them an extra crunch.
Preparation Time: 40 minutes (Excluding cooling time)
Serves: 12 – 15 brownies