I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice-cream! This is an extremely easy chocolate ice-cream recipe that can be made at home and served as it is or as a proper dessert. Just bring 3 ingredients together and voila, you have yourself a yummy choco-dessert! This one’s a must-make for kids’ party or semi-formal dinner party.
- Sweetened condensed milk 400 grams
- Heavy Cream 2 cups
- Chocolate Syrup 2/3 cup
- Chocolate Wafers 8 – 10
- Whipped Cream 1 cup
- Pour the condensed milk in a large bowl and add the chocolate syrup to it.
- Whisk the two together both blend in smoothly and the mixture gains an even color.
- In a separate bowl beat the heavy cream using a hand beater until stiff peaks form.
- Slowly fold in the cream into the chocolate mixture.
- Line a loaf pan or any other pan you’ll be using to freeze the ice cream with aluminum foil.
- Pour the prepared mixture into the pan and cover it.
- Place the covered pan in the freezer for at least 6 hours or until the ice-cream freezes uniformly and becomes firm.
- When you want to serve the ice-cream, place 8 – 10 martini glasses ready and then remove the ice-cream from the fridge.
- Scoop out 2 generous portions of the ice-cream into each martini glass and garnish it with a chocolate wafer and a dollop of whipped cream. Serve chilled!
Tip: If serving the ice-cream in kids’ party, you could add in some extra garnish with colored sprinkles drizzled over the ice-cream.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes (excluding freezing time)
Serves: 8 – 10