I love Ice-Cream Sandwiches, and when they’re packed with fruit flavors, nothing like them! Ice-cream sandwiches make for the perfect summer treat, and they can be your complete meal if you don’t wanna have anything boring! I like substituting my lunch / evening snack with these any day. And they’re super easy to make with ready-made crackers. Try them, your family will love you!
- Graham crackers 10
- Frozen strawberries ¾ cup
- Banana, chopped ½ cup
- Plain Yogurt 1 cup
- Lite cool whip, thawed 1 heaping cup
- Vanilla extract 1 teaspoon
- 9-inch square pan
- Line square pan with foil with its ends extending up and over the sides.
- Arrange half of the graham cracker pieces along the pan bottom.
- Grind strawberries in blender, then add banana and blend.
- Spoon the fruit mixture into a medium bowl. Stir in whipped topping, yogurt and vanilla extract.
- Spread over graham pieces in pan and top with remaining graham pieces, aligning them over the bottom layer.
- Place in the freezer for 4 hours.
- Lift dessert from pan and let stand for 5 minutes. Cut between grahams into 21 bars.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 21 bars