Oats, Chocolate, Coffee and Vanilla, there’s so much in these donuts that you’d love to have them! Delicious and lick-worthy, these yummy donuts are a treat to the senses. The aroma of coffee, the taste of chocolate, the flavor of vanilla and the health of oats combined into one. These donuts are to die for!
- Oats, ground to a powder ½ cup
- Chocolate Powder 2 scoops
- Instant Coffee powder 2 teaspoons
- Vanilla Syrup 4 tablespoons
- Pancake mix ¼ cup
- All-purpose Flour (or Maida) ½ cup
- Baking Powder 1 teaspoon
- Egg whites 2
- Water ¼ cup
- Vegetable Oil 1 tablespoon
- Mini Chocolate Bars 4
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- In a bowl combine flour, powdered oats, pancake mix, baking powder, chocolate protein powder and coffee granules.
- In another bowl beat the egg whites and add to the dry ingredients. Also add water and mix everything nicely.
- Now add the vanilla syrup and vegetable oil to this mixture and stir to combine everything.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and sprinkle cooking spray in the donut pans.
- Pour the prepared batter into the donut pans.
Tip: To pour the mixture into the pans you could either a spoon or a ziplock bag cut from the corner.
- Bake for about 7 – 8 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the donuts comes out clean.
- When done, remove the pan from the oven and let the donuts cool completely before removing them from the pan and setting on wire racks.
- Place the wire racks on baking sheets. These sheets will collect any glazing that drips.
- Place the chocolate bars and vanilla syrup in a microwave safe bowl and cook for 30 seconds or until the chocolate is completely melted. Stir after every 15 seconds to combine properly.
- Dip the ready donuts in the chocolate glaze and then spray some rainbow sprinkles on them to decorate. Serve warm.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 12 donuts