Have you ever had a craving for something sweet but nothing to satisfy it quickly? Or have you had unexpected guests over with nothing sweet to serve quickly? Well the common factors in both these questions is “sweet/dessert” and “quick”. If you like the connection between the two, check out this recipe that literally takes 10 minutes but yields an amazing dessert that suits all occasions.
- Dessicated dried Coconut 200 grams
- Condensed Milk (Milkmaid) 1/2 a tin
- Almonds, chopped 1/2 cup
- Fennel seeds powder (optional) 2 pinches
- In a mixing bowl pour the condensed milk and add the dried dessicated coconut. Reserve some dessicated coconut in a plate for use at last.
- Add the fennel seeds powder and using clean hands combine everything. The resulting mixture should be bind-able yet soft, somewhat like ultra-soft dough. Add more dessicated coconut if it is too moist or runny and more condensed milk if it is too dry.
- Shape the mixture into rolls. Then roll each one in the reserved dessicated coconut spread out in the plate.
- Garnish with chopped almonds and serve immediately. You can also chill them in the refrigerator slightly before serving but avoid keeping them in the fridge for too long or else they might harden up.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 8 – 10 rolls